Q. What does it cost to own a Barre District Lifestyle Studio?
The cost to own a Barre District Lifestyle Studio is $25,000 for a Wisconsin based studio and $30,000 for any studio outside the state of Wisconsin. There is a royalty of 4% or $300 minimum that is based off your gross sales, due monthly. The total investment to open a Barre District Lifestyle Studio can range anywhere from $50,000-$80,000 and depends upon your location and circumstances.
Q. What support, training and resources are provided when owning a Barre District Lifestyle studio?
- Assistance with site selection through demographics and lease negotiation
- Buildout advice and complete vendor list for equipment and brand identity
- Assistance with MindBody software set up and training
- Merchandise at a wholesale price
- Featured information on our website with links to your Studio's info, Schedule and Social Media.
- Onsite training program for studio owners hosted at our Milwaukee, WI locations.
- Continued education/training throughout the year:
Weekly: “Choreography of the week” and BarreBase Choreography videos
Monthly: BarreFight Choreography and music playlists
Q. How long is the process to open a Barre District Lifestyle Studio?
The timeframe to open a Barre District Lifestyle Studio can range anywhere from 3-12 months and depends upon your situation and circumstances.
Q. How do I bring Barre District to my community?
If you're already a Barre bestie that has been to a Barre District Lifestyle Studio, loves our method and has a dream to bring the Barre District Lifestyle to your community: start the conversation at email@example.com. If the area you desire to open a Barre District is available and fits the proper demographics we will reach out to set up an interview.
If you love barre, want to bring it to your community but have never been to a Barre District Lifestyle Studio: send your interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you love our method after your experience, we can begin the interview process.